I am a bird.
I am a bird flying southward.
I am in a flock of similar birds. We
all fly south.
I fly south in the hopes that what I
find there will be safe and warm.
There I hope to find a place among
all the other birds.
The birds around me are all
beautiful and majestic. Some more than others.
Colors, there are amazing colors in
their wings.
They long to spread their wings and
show the hidden colors
Colors dull and vibrant and
majestic.
I am like the majestic birds in the
sky.
I follow instinct which tells me
that when it gets cold, flying south will take me to a better place.
I am flying towards a world that
will accept that one little bird, hidden among millions, and see the colors in
my wings.
My colors are hidden in my feathers.
My wings are stretching.
I want to show the world my colorful
feathers.
I am a majestic bird.
I am a bird flying southward
I am a bird- not unlike all the
other birds.
I am Flly South.
I like this and this blog
ReplyDeleteactually i love this
Delete