Dear Older Brother,
I have always looked up to you. You're more than my brother. Over the years, you have become my friend.
Though our relationship is mostly silent, it is each little thing and moment that has made me admire and love you.
Thank you for driving me everywhere. Even though Mom made you do it.
Thanks for letting me enjoy each evening of Psych together. It let me have something in common with you.
Thank you for listening to music and sharing with me new songs.
Thank you for that Christmas gram you sent me in my sophomore year. It arrived on a day were I was very sad and felt utterly alone. I sat in math and cried, because I knew my big brother loved me and was watching out for me.
Thank you for showing me how to survive through hard times and push through those experiences. And come out stronger than I was before.
Thanks for setting the standard. Though living up to a 4.0 is hard, I have appreciated the example that it can be done.
Thanks for giving me hope that even though High school is the arm pit of life, college is different.
Thank you for being an example of priorities in life. You are rocking it in Japan!!
Thanks for surviving the fact that my birthday is a day before yours.
So brother today on your birthday I hope you know that your little annoying sister loves you and always thinks about you.
Happy 20th!
- the younger sister
No comments:
Post a Comment