Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Because he lives to understand me I am understood beyond that which I can comprehend. 
Because he lives to love me I am loved by a supreme being who knows me better than I know myself. 
Because he lives to walk with me I am never truly alone along my journey. 
Because he lives to comfort me I am like a child who is hugged by a parent with unconditional love. 
Because I am imperfect he stands beside me just waiting for me to ask. 
Because he lives I can live in the knowledge that because he has been where I have, he knows about what I have gone through. 
Because he rose again he promises that I can too rise again and overcome death. 
Your savior-my savior- the savior of the world lived, died and now he lives again. 
He lives. 
Happy Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment